About The Louis Renner Company
The firm Louis Renner was founded in Stuttgart, Germany in 1882. Today its headquarters and main factory are located in Gärtringen, Germany, near Stuttgart, with an additional factory in Meuselwitz near Leipzig.
Renner manufactures complete grand and upright piano actions in addition to special piano parts, piano hammers, accessories, piano tools, and professional literature.
They supply the primary piano action components to the world’s leading piano makers and piano technicians in over 80 countries.